if a guest popped in right now this second, how many drinks would you have to offer them?

I dropped off a borrowed suitcase at a neighbors this morning and we chatted awhile. Eventually she offered me a drink and I said sure what do you have and she rattled off a list that freaked me out... 6 or 7 kinds of sodas and diet pops and juices, iced tea lemonade coffee sanka decaf mineral water fizzy water etc etc.... this cannot be normal. How is there room for food in there? I wanted her to have to go pee so I could peek in her fridge

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• 3 different kinds of juice, 2 kinds of milk, sweet and unsweet tea, water, water bottles, gatorade, mountain Dew, Coke, Orange juice, 2 different types of koolaid, coffee (reg and decaf), herbal teas and Hawaiian punch. We have a lot of people that drop by, and every adult and child in the house drinks different stuff lol I never really thought about it being strange until I started adding it all up in this list!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i have about 20 cans of pepsi and 20 mountain dews in my frig, a pitcher of ice tea and lemon aid, orange juice, apple juice, bottle water, milk, and gatoraid
    Anonymous

• water , milk, pepsi, or a shot
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• coke zero, fanta strawberry, oj ,raspberry lemondade , sunny D, sunny D stawberry, water bottles, 3 types of v8 splash, gatorade, and milk is what i have in my icebox.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• LOL :D

That is too weird. I think that family has a drinking problem.

We have beer, one kind of juice, milk, and cola. Oh, and tap water.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Bottled Water, Wine, Beer, and Milk
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• We have water, OJ, milk, a couple cans of old diet ginger ale in the back of the closet, and a beer I've been saving for a recipe. I suppose I could make coffee or tea, too.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• that's funny
    today I have
    -juice
    -water
    -pop
    that's if the kids don't drink it up all first, lol
    lovengrace

Answer by lovengrace at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• We have a lot of different choices....I usually always have milk, tea, water, juice, coke, and gatorade. Right now I think we have a nice selection of beer left over from last weekend. I've noticed since summer we have more drinks....I guess b/c its been so hot and its taken more to stay hydrated.
    Brittney357

Answer by Brittney357 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• girl I got thirsty
    and went to the fridge
    p.s there is also some orange juice or milk
    lol
    lovengrace

Answer by lovengrace at 7:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009