Help finding something evil in Egyptian Mythology?

I'm writing a story and need something evil/bad dealing with Egypt. I was looking for like a amulet or ring or a spell anything someone can use against people. At first I was thinking something that could stop time or deal with time but I found nothing. Then I looked for something that could like do something to somebody like hurt or kill or control but couldn't find anything either. I just need something an evil person would use to try to take over..anything for a plot for my story. Thanks for your help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• poisonous herbs
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• they were big on curses I know that much.....

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• The thing with Egyptian mythology is that Egyptians really didn't have "good and evil" as we think of it today. You maybe able to find a few curses to work with though. If nothing else, you could make up a ring or amulet. Best of luck! :)
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 10:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009