i cannot stop being mean today...i feel like i am surrounded by dumba$$e$

i do not know what gotten into me today but i just cannot stop being mean and rude like everyone is making me mad and i am not in a bad mood. Like for example we went to eat at this resturant and it was just me and my SO and the host asked how many and all i could say was 50 she looked at me crazy and i was like how many do you see? just 2... so my question is in the last few weeks of your pregnancy did everything just really get on your neveres?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's my third trimester. I have to fight with myself to be nice to people. The sad thing is I work in costumer relations so I have to take complaints and deal with unhappy people all day. My boss is letting me go on maturity leave two months early. What’s that say about my attitude LOL?
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 9:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• thats me every day lol
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• oh yeah if some looked at me the wrong way id be like WTF you looking at.....
    Anonymous

• LOL @ aprilsalcro.
    Yeah.. that's me everyday too.
    I absolutely can not STAND idiocy, obliviousness - intentional or unintentional.. at very OBVIOUS things as well (i.e. Who's our president? How many states are there in the United States?) Overall foolishness, insanely bad grammar and spelling blow me out of the water.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• well i cant spell worth a shit but sometimes i just wonder are some people really this dumb?
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it's irritablility. could be hormones, anxiety, but you don't sound depressed. yep. it likely has something to do with the end of your pregnancy. good luck with it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• lol. Usually, it ticks me off when people start typing all funky.
    Lyke dis nd shyt.
    Or
    OmG. U r LYkE sO FUnNYYY. HAHA

Just...seriously now. It's okay when you're a young teen, maybe... if my son does that I will flip, xD, but not grown women. Stop. Especially if you have a child. Just stop it.

And also, when people brag about how awesome they are at spelling and grammar, but they misspell common words. Like... computer. :/
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009