What can i do to loose the fat on my thighs?

Im now to the weight im comfortable at but my thighs are the last part of my puzzle lol, what are some good excersizes that i can do to help loose some of the "Jiggle" lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The best thing I did to lose the weight off my thighs was to use the thigh master and lay on your side and do leg lefts for at least 2 weeks. (2 times a day) You will notice that the legs are starting to firm up and the weight will be gone :)
    u4thecross2

Answer by u4thecross2 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• squats!!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• running and squats. Yes they suck, but it will work.
    Anonymous

• SQUATS, LUNGES, add in weights every once in a while!! Butt kicks, running in place, high knees, all these will work, like the person above said they suck but they work!! I love when it hurts because you KNOW it's working!! Try to do 3 sets of 10 a day, I know it's only 30 but 30 is A LOT to your legs. I wear spanx when I do my exercises, it helps(so I think)!
    Anonymous