What is the best MJ jokes you've heard recently?

Don't bother comment if your gonna go into a MJ defense mob. This is just for fun. And screw any one opinion who can't take it that way.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ^^^^^ ha... They discovered how MJ died, it was food poisoning... too many 13 year old nuts
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Mcdonalds added a new meall to there menu 50 yr old weenies in 12 yr old buns.... gross
    ummm because mj was 95% plastic they melted him down and made toys out of him so now kids can play with him for a change.... ewww gross again!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 7:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It think its old but,

Knock-knock

Whos there?

Little boy blue

Little boy blue who?

Michael Jackson

lol..
    Anonymous

• Farah Fawcett died, and when she went to heave God told her:
    "You have been so good throughout your life, I will grant you one wish"
    and she said, "I just want all the children of the world to be safe."
    So God killed Michael Jackson.

I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass of at that.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• MJ got so excited when the Sunday paper was delivered. He opened the ads and found JC Penneys had a sale on boys pants, they were all half off.
    Anonymous

• you all are sick! you should be ashamed of yourselves! he was never proven guilty people! god, have some respect for the dead.
    Anonymous

• I got this in a text message:
    Michael Jackson had so much plastic surgery and fake plastic parts on his body that they were going to melt him down and make him into legos so the kids could play with him for a change.
    Anonymous

• MJ is being recycled into plastic grocery bags so he could continue to be plastic, white and harmful to children.
    Anonymous

• um, helen keller was a hero of her time, but I have a butt load of helen keller jokes... it doesn't mean I don't respect her, its just in good fun... I also have a ton of hitler jokes, as well as blonde jokes... And I am blonde... I have lots of respect for myself, doesn't change the fact that the jokes are funny. Pull the stick outta your ass anon 49 for 5 minutes and enjoy life, laugh a little!!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• although he was a good entertainer and i dont believe in disrespecting the dead those are kinda funny i gotta admit
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009