What would u do? helpful advise please

Ok this is kind of a long storey so ill try and make it as short as possible! ok, me and my hubby moved about 2 years ago to be near his dad and family. After moving up here we have had some trust issue (me with him). He has lied to me about watching porn behind my back, he has lied about girls # is his phone, he has lied about male inhancement pills he was hiding in his trunk of my car and some other stuff, he promise he had stopped all that, now i am preggo with my second baby and it seems like it is happening all over again.... I have always though he was doing something behind my back but never had the proff to confront him and always said i wouldnt leave unless i could prove it. well i am not sure what to do now, i hate feeling like i am always being lied to and that he is hiding something from me. I dont know what to do. any idea ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's leading another life out there. Can you get a PI on his tail and prove it? Or you could just follow him one day to find out what he does. You and a couple of girlfriends could tag team and follow him around town. Find out what he's doing out there. The real question is if you want to even know. Are you satisfied being lied to? Do you want to give up the life you are living? These are questions you have to ask yourself.
    Anonymous

• op-I want to follow him around but right now we have one car and i dont really know anyone up here... I hate being lied to..... and i would give it all up if i knew he was doing anything.... The only reason i havent left yet id my son was 2lbs when he was born and went through a really rough time and i really dont want to up root him right now but i will if i have too.... I am scared for my son not me, i know i can make it by myself i have since i was 15
    Anonymous