My husband NEVER has anything nice to say to me EVER!

I can't remember the last time my husband had anything nice to say to me. All he does is bitch about everything and anything I do. I can't take it anymore. Does anyone else have this problem and what would u do?

paytonpants54

Asked by paytonpants54 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• leave
    Anonymous

• leave
    Anonymous

• I agree. Leave
    Anonymous

• im going through the exact same thing so if u need to talk im here
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Sometimes it's not as easy to get away from your abuser as others think it is I would be checking into your local resources like a womans shelter and talk to them about if they can help u get away from this person there is nothing worse than mental abuse and it does reflect off on your children Good luck
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Leave
    Anonymous

• wow then thats definatley not a husband! I would confront him and leave
    Anonymous

• leave him ...
    Anonymous

• im going thru the same thing, im tryin to find a job and find way to be self supportive then his a** is out the door along with some divorce papers.....it sucks when i got married i thought it would my first and last and that ill be happy at least 80% of time¬ walking on egg shells all the time.

try talking to him and he still keeps it up show him the door
    Anonymous

• Some men are just negative. They can't see the positive. If you can accept him as that way then you won't expect him to say nice things to you. I'm reading about controlling men who do this. I was with a guy for years who was like that and he just drained me. I was trying to find out why they do that so was reading up. If you can live with the rest of it (if he pays the bills and is a good provider, dad, etc) then just don't expect kindness from him and ignore him. If you can't deal with it anymore then perhaps it's time to leave. I'd tell him though so he can try to fix things.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009