Drama question :(

So, to make a long story short, I have a 22 month old son, got pregnant in February and got kicked out of my house; had to leave my son with my mom at nights for his sake; got betrayed by a friend who said I was abandoning my son, a bad mom, a drug addict which, I've never done drugs in my life; and then I posted what that guy said about me and his ex gf messaged me sarcastically justifying what he said..

I ended up miscarrying my child on April 12th and my birthday is next month. I posted a bulletin about it on myspace inviting people to my party, and the douche's ex gf just sent me a message asking me if I was pregnant.

I'm more than sure she knows I miscarried.

Should I not respond, respond politely that I am in fact not pregnant, or reply with something snarky?

I don't want to get into the details of my miscarriage at all with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Just ignore her.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• why bother. Is she really worth it? Just ignore her.
    Anonymous

• Just ignore here. It will bother her more.If you messaged here is just going to create more drama.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I agree with Cherrie522
    It's none of her business.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• ignore her, if u go to settings u can make it so only your friends are able to message you.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• and I'm sorry hun
    gottalovemal

• Ignore her it's not her business what you do. Enjoy your b-day & find new friends to hang out with .
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am so sorry for you hun. She isn't worth the time or energy it will take you to message her. Ignore her
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You are right. They are douche bags and a few other adjectives to boot. It is easy to say forget them, but we both know that is easy to say, hard to do when it comes to our hearts. Your heart has been broken and it sucks that petty people act the way they do. Try to rise above it, because your other child deserves the best of what you have to give. Don't let these other low lifes drain you. Hold that head up and throw it right back in their faces by being better than them. You don't need those kinds of people in your life, not now, not ever!

If you need to chat more,sign me up as friend. I have been through some recent grief myself l and this is why I know about anger, betrayal, jealousy and why sometimes you just want to get mad!
    amyj57

Answer by amyj57 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• ignore her that pisses them off even more than anything and im sorry for all your trouble=(
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2009