Could I be pregnant?

I had a period in the last week of May and again two weeks later in the second week of June. Between those weeks I had intercourse... I also stopped taking birth control the end of the second week of June, no intercourse since though. I haven't had my period again yet and it's been 35 days at least. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative, granted it was just a dollar tree brand test..Could I still be pregnant?
I swear I've started symtoms of pregnancy but who knows right? I'm always tired..even more then usual, hungry a lot but seem to feel little ill when I do eat and I have to go pee all the time...maybe just stress?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok if u had unprotected sex then YES u could be preggo.....
    Anonymous

• yes. see your dr if you are concerned. My sister didn't test positive til she was almost 5 months.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Idk, Pee on the keyboard and Ill tell ya!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Anonymous- Was ON birth control at the time wasn't until a week later did I stop taking it
    Anonymous

• GO TO THE DOC!
    Anonymous

• obviously next step is going to the doctors...was asking an opinion if it is possibly pregnancy or just side effect of going off birth control...if I could go to the doctors I would I do not have insurance at the moment. Was seeing if others possibly have had this experience.
    Anonymous