For everyone

This is ment towards lot of answers i have seen over the last few months, why when ever someone has a problem with a relationship does everyone tell them to leave. Honestly? Thats easier said than done, why is that everyones first answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Because if your not happy in a relationship why stay?
    Anonymous

• The right road is hardly ever the easiest.

Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes but if people are asking for help doesnt that mean they want to stay and not leave i am pretty sure they could come up with leaving all by them selfs and dont need us to tell them to do that
    Anonymous

• I always offer advice if I can and not just say leave. I've been in situations where leaving would be best but was still too hard. I let them know I won't say leave not only because its hard but because there is no way no matter how much u explain that im gonna know everythink that could go into making a decision like that. I try to be nice and open and offer advice if I can. Not just be one of the rude anons saying leave.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• The attitude today is: it's all about the "better" not "worse", the "health" and not "sickness", the "richer" and not "poorer".

It takes work to keep a marriage/relationship together. Unfortunately, finding a mate that is willing to work on staying happy together is hard to find. There is no 50-50%. It has to be 100-100%.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You would be surprised how many women stay in a relationship even though he's beating on her, or abusing her and bringing her down with abusive words. A person asking for help does not need to take the avise being offered and if she does it usually means she has come to the end of her leash(so to speak.). Yes telling a person to leave is easy to say and alot harder to do but if you have come to the point in asking for advise on a relationship it is probably time to seriously concider leaving.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• op- I argree BooBear666.... see that makes since to me, thank u when i saw all the answers it just seemed everyone was just tring not to help and to just say leave the guy.... sorry if i made anyone mad or anything
    Anonymous

• I think that sometimes the member is crying out for help. She knows, deep down, that she should leave, but she comes here hoping there will be a magic pill that will solve her problems, knowing that there isn't, and needing to hear that it is OK to leave and even the right thing to do. If it is a marriage then I urge counseling, same for if there are children involved.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• telling someone to leave doesn't mean slam the door today. It simply gives them a goal to strive for. I had to wait a year to leave bc I wanted to get a job and save up and get out on my own without living with family to get on my feet.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• because "till death do us part" and "for better or for worse" mean nothing any more when it comes to marriage. As for those just dating, most of them dont believe in commitment or trying to work through problems.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009