does pampers make a night time diaper

looking for a night tim diaper made by pampers if they make them where are they sold at

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is 8 months old so the underjames or easy ups wont work do they make a regular night time diaper
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no but i use the crusers at night and they work great
    Anonymous

• Yeah they're called Pampers Baby Dry. And they say they're good for up to 12 hours of overnight protection. I use them with my 8 month old, but honestly I don't think they make much of a difference. You could try them though, they may work well for you. Maybe my son just pees a lot :)
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes they do make them they sell them at walmart/target heres a link that shows you what they look like the package http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Overnight-Extra-Protection-Diapers/dp/B001UHN3EW
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• or what they sell at babies r us are pads that go in the diaper for night time as well and they are like 7 bucks for 30
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i have tried baby drys they dont work for us my son is on a water med due to chf congestive heart faulier so he pees through anything im just trying to find a way to keep him dry at night
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I tried those night time diapers (mind you for my toddler) and well THEY SUCKED. She peed through every one and did much better on reg. diapers.
    One suggestions is maybe double diaper -- on one top of the other or put a pad inside the diaper (like one of those for bladder control issues) inside the diaper for extra soaking.

MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yes, they do. Almost anywhere should carry them. They're Pampers Overnight Extra Protection...I think they're fairly new...just got coupons for them last week :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Have you tried Huggies diapers? My son pees a lot all the time and the Huggies Snug & Dry work great. Hope you find something that works. GL!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes we have tried huggies we have tried everything and i mean everything like i said he is on water meds for chf he pees through a diaper evr 30 min during the day pampers is the only thing he doesnt pee straight out of.
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009