what kind of shoes?

ok school is about to start up again and i want to know what are some comfortable shoes to wear i'm so used to dressing up all the time heels, boots etc. i'm 6 months preg so needless to say i can't be wearing those kind of shoes everyday now. thank you i appreciate it!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wear walmart brand- they work for me!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• uh sneakers or flip flops skater shoes are comfy go to journeys . com
    Anonymous

• Maybe try some Birkenstocks. QVC has a nice selection.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I have a pair of American eagle flats thats are nice for dressy or casual. Thats what I wore while prego I got them at Payless shoes. they were like 15 dollars.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Since you're going for comfort. Flat shoes are good. I especially like Kohls and Famous Footwears selection of shoes. Don't look at cost, as much as you should look at comfort, You need comfortable shoes, Trust me my feet are hurting as well. Even with the comfortable shoes, all they do is help make the pain less, but I wouldn't get cheap shoes. Get a couple good pair around 35-45 dollars it's worth in the end. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009