my brother in law is making me angry

okay this is more of a rant/vent but my husband bought him an xbox for christmas, the cheapest model, my husband and i have the model in the middle, and he came over one day when we werent home (he has a key because he used to live with us, moved out recently because he got back with his girlfriend) and "borrowed" our xbox and replaced it with his, and also "borrowed" one of our games. then my husband called him and he was like "sorry i forgot to ask" and whatever i was peeved but not too peeved, but he conveniently didnt give us the cable to the xbox and thats our DVD player! i want to go over to where hes living and ring his stupid neck!

would you be mad or am i just being irrational? irrationality is one of my faults.

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 8:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you have every right to be mad he did invade your privacy and if he doesnt like the xbox he has then he needs to spend his own money and get the one he wants. and just because he USE to live there does NOT give him any right to do that...and you dont jus forget to ask someone. i mean im not into the whole video game thing too much but your right its the principle! i would talk to your husband and jus tell him hey this is my home and i dont appreciate anyone coming in here and especially taking anything thats not theres and without asking. its your home and you have every right to speak up to your husband about how you feel about the situation
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Wow that so small why don't you just go buy another cord and keep the peace. Your getting yourself worked up over something that is so small.
    Anonymous

• yeah but its the principle!!!!!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• not irrational at all, he invaded your privacy. Get your xbox back, get your key back and give him a warning not to "help" himself to your things again without asking.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• thanks mal, i have OCD and i think the fact that the xbox isnt "whole" is more of whats bugging me... and the fact that he "borrowed without asking"
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• thanks i feel a little better :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2009