Are you REALLY happily married?

Everyone gets defensive when you ask if they're happily married...but are you truly, 100%, really, absolutely happy in your marriage? Please leave comments!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• VERY, VERY HAPPY I haven't ever been happier. We have a wonderful relationship we are each others everything. We have lots of love for one another and for are family exceptionally are DD.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My hubby and I are so deeply in love that I can't even put it into words. I love him so much. We can tell each other anything.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Happiness is relative, that is why marriage is a COMMITMENT! There will be times in EVERY marriage where "happy" isn't 100% but you stay together because you made the commitment. I have the great example of parents (45 years now) and grandparents (over 65 years together) and I know that married life was not always happy for them but they stuck it out through some bad times and were infinitely more loving and committed when they came through to the other side.

Personally, I've been married for almost 15 years. We have 5 kids and have been through some rough times, even infidelity. I am not 100% happy in my marriage right now but I'm also mature and experienced enough to know that any relationship is not guaranteed 100% happy 100% of the time.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I can honestly say YES!

This is what I wrote about my husband in my personal statement on my profile.

I'm a wife.  I have been happily married for 21 years to the man who holds my heart, fathered my children, protects my secrets, shares my dreams and feeds my desires.  He has been the best time I have ever had.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm very happily married, and that's not a defensive reaction....it's true. :) It doesn't mean that we don't have our differences and times of struggle though. But we both love each other enough to listen to each other and talk things out when problems arise.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no sometimes i wonder why i even got involved with him, its like mixing fire and water....we have NOTHING in common and fight constantly about the stupidest sh**. i keep hoping things get better and i try to be the good wife ect but its really really hard some days well most days
    Anonymous

• What day are we talking about?!!!
    We have been together for 10yrs.. there are good days that i still feel like a teenager & my heart would stop beating if i didnt have him near me..
    Then..
    There are days I could just strangle him.... lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no but I'm happily single
    Anonymous

• YES!!!! My husband is my very best friend. We have been married almost 5 years and are still head over heels in love.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• ....I'm happily unmarried. It just works for us...but we do have our fights. We've been together almost four years and people say we sound like an old married couple. We give each other crap all the time....but we've also been that way from the beggining :)
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2009