In your opinion, what's the best drink to do shots with?

Just wondering.

I turn 21 tomorrow.

WHOO!
Also, in your opinion, which drink is the best for the money at getting you plastered? LOL. My mom is babysitting and we're renting a hotel room for the night. I'm not going to waste it.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• schmodka (schmanguage for vodka)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Personally I don't like shots. I can't hold my liquor well and shots go down too fast. If you really haven't ever drank, you might want to be careful. You can get drunk super fast, especially off shots. One of my personal faves is sprite mixed with ice and vodka. Absolut. This is how I drink it. I get a regular plastic drinking cup, a tumbler, about 12 ounces or so. Add ice til it's almost full. Then pour about an inche of vodka, then fill the rest with sprite, let me know how you like it.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• TEQUILLA answers both questions....wqhen i started out drinking i loved vodka but now im hooked on tequilla ill walk around a party with a fifth and no chaser...neddless to say quickly im done with the whole walking part lol...have fun!
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i like beer as a chaser. as for good mixed drinks, vodka and cranberry or lemon drop. and i love jagermiester shots!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• jag bombs are potent ! and very good :) and didnt you ever drink before you were 21? also buttery nipples... scooby snacks
    Anonymous

• oooh, Jager and Redbull make a wonderful mixed drink, you can't even taste the alcohol

Scooby Snacks ( a drink - not sure what it actually in it!!)
    Lemon Drops (a shot - vodka based)

those are some of my fav.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i change my answer, Jocelyn is right, tequila is the best for shots
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Buttery nipples LMAO LMAO LMAO oh I think that made my night. Yeah, I've drank a few times before now, but it's always been in private and it was back right after I got out of high school and none of us could afford to get our older siblings to buy expensive stuff. We got drunk off Jack Daniels, Bud Light (EWWW), and Smirnoff. Tomorrow will be my first dive into the harder stuff, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm not big on shots but I do agree with those that said Jager Bombs were the best. For me, Tequila if consumed in large amounts will fuck me up to pretty much not remembering a damn thing in the morning, which I don't like. If you like beer, I'd say just drink that all night. Probably the cheapest thing you can drink, will get you drunk, and doesn't cause too much of a hangover as liquor. Always liquor before beer though! Have fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• jagger bombs! oh man..the memories....AWESOME fun but never again
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009