Going thru a divorce :( Another question...

Ok so I appreciate all your replies, I looked at the child support calculators and it says I would get 640 a month! He's offering 400 a week! It'll be in the divorce papers so he will get into trouble if he doesnt give it to me right??? So confused about all this....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Whatever you agree to and put in the papers is what it will be and yes he'll get in trouble if he doesn't give it to you.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am suprised that after 10 years of hoping and praying he would pay on time, I take him to court and he purposely didn't bring his tax returns. He was ordered to temporarily pay what he has always paid and even though this is ordered. he hasn't paid ANYTHING for 3 months. Some men just don't care about the trouble.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are getting a great deal. My ex was told to pay $121 a week for five kids. And then he didn't pay a cent.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 10:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009