cartons?

my 3 year old loves to watch hanna montana and zack and cody. mostly the disney channel. i hate it when he watches it . i perfer him to watch blue clues , backyard agains , more of the learing cartoos on pbs nogging , spourt. what do u like your toddlers to watch

aprilsalcro

Asked by aprilsalcro at 9:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm in the same boat, and my son is younger... (2 years) And he likes Spongebob... I let him watch it sometimes... but I still limit t.v. time
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• He doesn't watch television. A few things on netflicks without commercials. My son is three and I love for him to watch very limited amount of cartoons. We do play and imagination instead.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• BAckyardigans? LOL. They are adorable. But all the others are fine,too. EVen the Teletubbioes are good. I really wouldn't worry about CARTOONS> I would not want my kids to watch network TV where there is too much violence.
    Anonymous

• Why dont you try putting on an educational dvd instead. Baby Einstein are fantastic and so are Baby Bumblebee. I use these instead of regular tv or the music channel. Music opens their mind and she likes the bums waving around and the movement
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• We limit TV time, my son gets upset with the commercials! (autistic)
    He does like Drake and Josh and Little Einsteins. I like Einsteins because it is educational. The Backyardigans is a good one too. We put it on Sirius classical music sometimes when we have reading time. We both like that.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009