do you think "healthy relationship" is when...

you work or do whatever it is you do separatly most of the day and spand time together in the evening & weekends or when you wanna be together every living minute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that it's healthier to spend time apart....every living minute is going to eventually become "get the hell away from me! You nag too much, I need space" and so on and so forth!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think a healthy relationship is one which works for both people in it. My parents actually work together, and so they are literally together 24/7 and it works amazingly for them. I think I could stand to be with my SO 24/7, and so does he, but so far we've had no chance to test it. Some couples can handle that much togetherness, others need a little space; healthy is whatever works for you two.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think it's good to spend time apart, it teaches you to appreciate the other person more. It is a good sign though if you WANT to spend every minute together..............well, kind of a good sign, you don't want to turn this into codependency.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i agree with tropicalmama
    Anonymous

• A few years ago I would say wanting to be together every waking minute. But Now that we are married awhile and have a child. Being together 24/7 is actually more harm. I think ever good couple can have lives with out being together all the time. And it is very healthy to go out with friends, do your thing during the day on your own then in the evening be together. Or even to separate friends that you can hang with separately from each other. Plus anyways, time apart makes the heart grown fonder. i know if DH and I are together too much we get on each other's nerve sometimes. No ones perfect.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2009