how do you sleep?

I am 35 weeks pregnant and have trouble falling asleep either because leg cramps or peeing every half hour or I am just plain uncomfy! I try th pillow thing but it only helps a tid bit. Any advice?

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm past my due date. I have to sleep on my couch with a pillow in between my legs. I just found that the big ass cushions that are on my couch help support my back, and also I can sleep kind of at an angle instead of just straight on my side. I'm getting so tired of the couch though!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• tylonel PM. It helps with the leg cramps and puts you to sleep.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i remember those days. and in a few months i'll be there again. lol. i used to use pillows and a recliner... or pillows and the loveseat. it took about 30 mins to get comfy. then i had to pee. then i tried to get comfy. then i had to pee. the only thing i can tell you is that eventually you will find what works for you. ask your hubby/so to rub your back or brush your hair... take tylenold pm rapid release. it's safe and it works.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 9:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• oh! almost forgot. try drinking some hot cocoa... it's relaxing...ummm and if you have any cd's of rain/ thunderstorms/ rainforest sounds/ ocean sounds, ect... those are also very relaxing. a warm bath/ shower
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 9:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yeah, it feels like yesterday. i had my second child 4 weeks ago (at 42 weeks pregnant)...can't sleep during pregnancy and then can't sleep when you have the children...lol...i don't know what to tell you. when you have your kid, try to take naps when your baby takes a nap...but, as for now...try to relax, take a bubble bath, listen to music, take walks. use pillows in between your knees. we all know the discomfort you're in...we've been there done that, and soon you'll be where we are.. Good luck until then!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009