What's the strangest thing your kids have said to you?

Just thinking bout the odd things children say. Like when I walked into the living room & there was red crayon all over the wall....my 2 year old daughter said her baby brother did it! He was 2 months old & laying in the bouncy chair with the red crayon on his chest. lol.
OR when her brother was 6 mths old & teething, he was crying in the middle of a busy mcdonalds & she asked him, "what's wrong Connor does your Vagina hurt?"
OR when my son, now 2 ate a lightening bug...I asked him why....him & his sister informed me that they thought it would make his tummy glow green...it did not.
OR why I found a piece of bread in the VCR....'cause my daughter's not allowed to use the stuff in the kitchen so she thought she would just make her own toast.

jfblaine

Asked by jfblaine at 9:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL! Those are so funny!
    The only strange thing I can think of right now is that my son (who's 4.5) asked me where he would live if me and my SO died. Which took me by surprise. Then he asked where his new brother would live.
    Oh and he thinks tampons go in your butt! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yesterday at the fair my childs uncle asked him where his sister was at. He said "In momma's belly....she has contractions." He made the funniest hand gesture with that statement too!
    Also I like when he wakes up and tells us about his dreams. He woke up one morning last week and told his daddy and I that all of our trees had been cut down. He seemed very upset about it!
    A couple of days ago he was looking kind of groggy and his eyes had a glazed look. I looked down at him and said "you look....." and while I was trying to think of the word I wanted to say he looked up at me and said "cute!"
    I love kids!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my daughter is almost two

her dad does this "what yo doin' with this goofy accent
    a few weeks ago
    she woke up from her nap and was chatting away with herself, all jibberish, and then clear as day (and in her dad's funny voice) What yo doin' and then back to jibberish

i love that she is starting to use real words, but i will miss her jibberish talk, she can jibber for hours
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• The vcr story reminds me of my boys(now grown). My oldest wanted to watch a movie. I got it out and went to insert it and it wouldn't fit. I bent down to look and about this time my 5 yr old vanished. Would you like to know what a VCR is capable of holding? 1/2 a peaniut butter sandwich, a tiny box of raisens and 14 q tips. We had very strict rules about no food in the living room, the q tips were stored on a shelf 5 ft high. This many years later we still have no clue how he managed it all. The sandwich was hard though,LOL. We didn't use the VCR often I guess. When I found him hiding out in his room under his brothers crib he told me 'brudder did it...he has to go time out"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• At the grocery store on Friday my 6 yr old granddaughter said to me as we passed a Doritos display "Gramma, you know what they call it when you don't have any doritos?" I said what and her replay was "Nacho cheese" I looked at her for a second before it hit me...."nacho= not yo cheese" We have no idea where she got that from.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my dd was watching her baby bro take a bath & said " mommy i know that is his tinky but whats that big thing underneath it?" LOL!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I was joking with my 3 yr old the other day, sort of wrestling, and I said I wanna pull your hair. She looked at me horrified and said "No, you'll make me bald!" I just had to laugh at her.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2009