is it wrong of me....

to be afraid of groups of african americans who are cursing and acting inappropriate after having a group similar steal my car from me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is not wrong,,because of what happened to you..But just because one group of African Americans did that to you does not mean they all will. You just need to over come your fears.

Answer by louise2 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes. would you be afraid of a group of white kids dressed and acting the same way? it wasn't the race that stole your car, it was the type of person and those types of people aren't only black.
    Anonymous

• No, I mean no one is expecting you to run up and strike up a conversation. You also might be traumatized about it all. You'll get over your fear someday.
    Anonymous

• No it's not wrong to feel the way you feel. I agree with Louise.

Anonymous

• Ditto the first person
    Anonymous

• It's understandable. As a child, I was teased mercilessly by my black classmates. Ever since then, I have never been very comfortable around large or small groups of blacks (except for my family and friends of course). So I can understand how you're feeling. I don't know if it's right or wrong...it just IS.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think it's normal for you to feel that way about it happening to you period. i agree with what everyone else was saying too. I hope things get better for you.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009