• In the Spotlight:

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT!

OK SO IM SURE YOU ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH THE SHOW "I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT" ON TLC...WELL I WAS JUST CURIOUS AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HAD THAT HAPPEN TO..I'M A LITTLE SHOCKED THAT STORIES LIKE THIS EXSIST...I TRULY BELIEVE IT BUT I FIND IT KINDA HARD TO BELIEVE AT THE SAME TIME...JUST CURIOUS.

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't but my cousin did. She is my age and went into labor at school, had no idea she was preggers. She's a heavy girl and had sex one time, using a condom. She had light bleeding throughout her entire pregnancy and thought it was just lighter periods. Pretty crazy stuff. I kind of feel like she should have known but when you are a bigger girl you don't see as big of a difference and I've heard they wont feel kicks as well.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I know one girl who didn't know she was pregnant until almost 7 months and another one who had a feeling she was pregnant but tests kept coming back negative and it wasn't until she was 6 months that she convinced a doctor to do an ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• I worked in an ob/gyn clinic and believe me it happens. One girl was 34 weeks and another was 20 when they first found out...I'd consider it a blessing that i didn't know, considering I was sooooo sick the whole pregnancy. The girl that was 34 weeks thought she just had a cold and was getting fat.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• umm i am a bigger girl and i sure as hell noticed a belly and felt the kicks very strong..
    Anonymous

• My cousin delivered and none of us knew she was pregnant. I have a hard time believing that she didn't know that she was pregnant, but she says she didn't. She had a cyst removed from her tailbone a couple of months before the baby came, and it wasn't detected by the doctors. Crazy! After feeling my two kids moving around it's just really hard for me to understand. I'm a "big" girl and I swear you could even see a foot when they kicked. I gained 15 lbs and you could still see that I was way pregnant.
    Anonymous

• clappinganon 10:17

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I didn't know i was preganant until 3 months ( with my second child). Only because i had my period for the first two months and no pregnancy signs at all. I had my period for the first two months with my first too, but i knew i was pregnant right away because i had morning, or more like all day sickness, really bad. I never could understand how people don't know until they are in labor though. It sound crazy!! lol
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• blah blah blah stop acting like a child if your such a great mother theres no need for you to come back to a question you answered already and bitch about what someone else put maybe she just doesnt like how you worded the answer it was kinda rude unless you 500 lbs you can tell if your pregnant...stop being childish time to grow up and move on
    Anonymous

• ok....you talk about me being childish? what the hell are you doing here answering something you have nothing to do with? exactly..for your info i didn't say anything about anyone being fat and not knowing they were pregnant...don't you know how to read? public school system failed to work on you seriously....please tell me where in me question did i say anything insulting? exactly...so this goes for you too hop off...next time don't write anything...if you dont like what you see then bye bye...nobody needs to know what you think its not important...go lecture on your own kids...childish? please....ugh....
    ABBY90

Answer by ABBY90 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• oh and if your gonna say something stop appearing anony...that's stupid! as if your scared something is gonna happen...this is the internet...stop all the drama...
    ABBY90

Answer by ABBY90 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009