Nuva Ring

Has anyone ever gotten preg while they were on the nuva ring? Or is it pretty effective?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only got to use the nuva ring for about 4 months (it was just too expensive for me) but I LOVED it. It was so much easier than the pill and I didn't get pregnant, so I guess it worked well :) You can't feel it at all, either, by the way!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i was on the nuva ring for 2 months and got pregnant with our son! should have stayed with the depo shot, was on it for 5 yrs switched to the ring and got prego...my advice is use another form. depo shot worked best for me and no period...WONDERFUL thing!!!
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I didnt. But my friend got pregnant on it about 3 months ago. She then had a miscarriage and the doc said it was from the nuva ring. she def. stopped using it. im not saying it will happen to everyone. just thought u might like to know.
    CaydenLogansMa

Answer by CaydenLogansMa at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009