My DH has a video game chair he has put in his "man cave." (No kids are allowed in the man cave....)
We believe it may have mold on it. We just moved here, and in our old house we had this chair stored in the basement. Old, nasty typical basement for a 100 year house. Now, every time he sits on it his back breaks out in welts. Really don't want to throw the chair away, it has speakers and all the bells and whistles you can imagine.
Anyone know how we could clean it? Don't want to damage the wiring inside the chair. The sides are made of a "pleather" type material and the back rest is a nylony fabric.
Thanks in advance
Answer by happy1mom at 10:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009
Is there anything that could have gotten on the chair during the move? You could try spraying the chair (lightly!) with a bleach/water solution to try and kill the mold, but depending on how far in the chair it is (if it is mold), it may not be salvageable.
Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009
Answer by happy1mom at 11:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009
Next question in Health
i have a question bout mirena i have this form of birthcontrol
Next question overall
How am I going to handle a 2 year old AND a newborn?