Any one who had a c-section have this problem?

I am almost 11 weeks prego with my second child. And i was wondering if any one who has had a c section prior to having there second or third child has pulling and pain at the site if the scar? I am having a hard time dealing with the pain of my scar and i feel like my uterus is going to fall out when i use the restroom. If any one has had this how do you get to feel better?

MommyTessier

Asked by MommyTessier at 10:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to talk to you doctor about this..That is not good.

Answer by louise2 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my scar is sensitive sometimes, and kinda stingy and itchy, just annoying to me. no pain though and im 18 weeks. i had my c-section july of 08... im gonna send you a request, seemd like we have some things in common
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 10:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My two c-sections were 7 years apart and I still felt a little pain in my scar as I got bigger, but what you are describing does not sound normal. You might want to talk to a doctor about it.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Not that early on in my second pregnancy, no. Go, get checked out for sure. Have them do an ultrasound too. Take Care and Good Luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Youngandafraid..Didn't your doctor tell you,,you should wait at least 2 years after you have a c-section before getting pregnant..Mine did..But I waited 41/2 years..

Answer by louise2 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• louise2--- no my doc informed me that i need to wait 18 months between to give birth again.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 10:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i got pregnant when my daughter was 9 months old and had my son when she was 18.5 months, just 4 weeks ago. both successful c-sections and healthy babies!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm 13 weeks pregnant now and had my first c-section in July of 08. A few weeks ago i started noticing a stinging/burning sensation at the ends of my incision. It comes and goes and though it pretty painful at times it usually isn't there or is just a little annoying...
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm almost 37 weeks with my secons and had my first c section in Oct of 04 and for up to two years after my scar would itch and sometimes feel numb and my dr said that was normal but I didn't have any issues with my scar this pregnancy. I would highly suggest talking to your dr. Are you sure its your scar and not ligaments pulling cause that can be painful and I started feeling those at about 10 weeks.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm preg with #4 and had c-sections each time. My dr said some soreness is to be expected, but if it really hurts or is bothersome get it checked out.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009