Best fat burning exercises you know of

What are some of the best fat burning, muscle toning exercises you know of? I want to do some more things in my routine (which pretty much just incorporates cardio by walking and biking outside), but I'm very limited because I'm in an apartment, so I don't have a basement to have a home gym in and no room to put equipment in my apartment. Thanks, ladies!

beadingmom17

Asked by beadingmom17 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Health

• Add light weights to your routine. High number of reps, like 12-15. Do them in sets of 3.
    Anonymous

• Sex

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I should say Sex in a hot room.

Answer by louise2 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My DIL lost5 all her baby weight every time doing these DVDs called "Tae-Bo" or something close to thing. It is also how she stayed in shape when in the Army.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• LOL, Louise2! I wish that were an option...my hubby works out of town 2-3 weeks at a time...believe me, though, when he's home we make the most of it!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• If you're not into running i would recommend taking some spinning classes or some other kind of exercise classes at a gym...I don't know about you but I need someone to tell me what to do when it comes to working out or I'll just do it half-assed and stop as soon as I start to get tired! ;)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Louise2 totally took my answer!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Add ankle weights to your every day life. I know it sounds simple but I lost 60 pounds doing that. I just added like 5 pounds at at time and when i no longer noticed the extra weight then i added 5 more. I got to 40 pounds i was carrying around that was just weights but they made my body work harder and it burned the fat with no effort.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009