Would u be hurt? how would you react?

You are 7 months pregnant.. your So goes to lay your 2 yr old down for the night and falls asleep.. you get on the cmoputer.. an hour later you hear him get up and go outside. you go and get on a sexy outfit and straddle the kicthen chair.. he comes inside and instead of the reaction your expecting says"what the hell are you doing? cover up your gut and sit on the chari right".. then when you get upset calls you a cry baby and asks why the hell your crying.. this happened to me tonite and im just wondering if anyone else would be hrut by this..
btw i posted anon cuz i have family who uses this site and i dont want them knowing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, and you have every right to be. You're pregnant with his baby and it's not gut. What a jerk. You need to talk to him.

Anonymous

• hugsyes. that would hurt my feelings too. that was rude of him.

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes my feelings would be hurt!!! Sorry that you are hurting!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes I would be hurt..I would have told him I was trying to be sexy for you "dumb ass"..Then he would not get any loven for a good long while.

Answer by louise2 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yes i would be hurt! I'd tell him what for too! See if he would be getting any action from me in a LONG time!!!! Make him feel guilty girl!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Been there done that, moved on...That was the first of many things I experience with one of my ex-boyfriends. He never even noticed if I shaved my legs even. I'm guessing this is the first time he's done this and it better be the last. Tell him how wrong he was, seriously, and if he calls u a cry baby again, then you really need to rethink ur relationship with this guy. I'm sorry that you have to be pregnant through something like this. Let me tell you what I told myself when I got pregnant with my son 8 years ago (his father was a tool), "Just because I'm pregnant with his baby, doesn't make me obligated to put up with his shit." If he really needs a clue, buy a rolling pin!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Heck yes I would be hurt....and pissed!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• OK, I just asked 2 men in my household both have been married (one is currently married to me and we have 3 kids) and both say that your SO has issues. Are you two married? I mean, how long has he been with you? Could he have an issue with the whole sex while pregnant thing? I know some guys do. Personally, I would have screamed at him and told him to get a hotel room for the night. That is RIDICULOUS!!
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• OP here... to answer the ? above me.. weve been togheter 4 yrs .. not married..and no thats not the issue trust me...
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry that he did something like that. I really have no clue as to what to say, it would kill me if my dh had ever said anything like that.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009