What would you do??? I am SOO Frustrated!!

Tomorrow I will be one week late and I keep getting negative test results......This is soooo frustrating!!! I am never late so something isnt right. Im debating on whether or not to go to the Dr's or just wait alittle bit longer to see if I start.....what would you do?

CadysMom

Asked by CadysMom at 10:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are never late and you have regular periods then I would call you OB and see if they will just let you come in for a blood pregnacy test and not make you see the dr. Some times you can have a negitive urine test and a postitive blood test. I had a negitive blood test for the first month of my pregnacy I was 7 weeks along before I showed up pregnate at all.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 11:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My advice to you is take another pregnacy test and let it sit there for a good twenty five minutes. If you see a very very faint line you could be preganant. This happen to me. The line was so light that only I could see it, everyone else thought I was nuts. Or of course you could go to the OB but periods could be off a bit because you may be stressing out about getting pregnant...believe it or not you may not even think your stressing that bad but this may be the case.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I was often late when i was trying to conceive-- and it was after 15 years of being very regular. As disappointing as it is, if it's negative it's negative.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes the tests can't detect your HGC hormone for 3 to 5 weeks after you conceive. It depends on how far along you are and how strong that hormone is. I would wait another week, take a test, and either result you get I would call your OB.
    mrscherry09

Answer by mrscherry09 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I would wait a few days and test agian. I probably wouldn't contact the doctor until I'm at least 2 weeks late.
    MrsBeck

Answer by MrsBeck at 1:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm in the exact same boat right now. It's sooo frustrating. You either want ot be pregnant, or just get your dang period already so you can try again. Just a solid answer is nice. I'm assuming I'm not pregnant, but that's mostly because I don't feel like I have any symptoms. Good Luck though! I hope you get what you want.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 4:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009