Do you and your kids eat

3 meals a day ? or do you eat less sometimes or more sometimes?

Just wondering cause we usually eat 3 meals a day or we have brunch and have dinner (2) meals or we eat breakfast and have a big dinner (2) meals. It varies I guess.

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD is still little (20 months) so we eat breakfast at 9, snack and 11, lunch at 2 and dinner at 6:30. Breakfast, snack and lunch are small and then a big dinner though.
    Anonymous

• We eat breakfast and dinner everyday, but sometimes DS doesn't feel much like eating lunch. He might have a snack a bit later, like a cereal fruit bar. but I think it's normal not to always be hungry. Especially if I make a big breakfast.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i dont really eat breakfast..all daughter ever has is either a yogurt or a bowl of cereal...lunch is a peanut butter sandwich or a ham and cheese bun, dinner is our main meal when we have meat, rice or noodles, and veggies or salad..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Not three full meals a day, no. Fairly light breakfast, a snack for lunch and a good cooked meal in the evening usually, though even that is lighter in the hot weather. At school the girls get a cooked meal at lunchtime and milk or juice during the morning and afternoon breaks.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my kids always have 3 meals & 2 snacks, i usually have 2 meals and a snack.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My kids eat 3 meals a day plus snacks. I am a crappy eater though. I may eat 2 meals a day...usually just 1.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my kids get 3 meals a day... i might eat 1 meal, or just a snack.... they also get 2-3 snacks,, depending on what they ate earlier and how late dinner is...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I guess it depends on their ages, your time schedule, etc. Everyone is different..every house hold is different. I usually never cook breakfast because all they want is cereal & oj usually. My kids dont really get hungry till about 11:00 and then it seems like they want to eat the whold darn house lol. But I will usually cook one big meal and that is always dinner. Usually something simple for lunch. Alot of people arent hungry in the morning for some reason plus when your running out the door for work or what ever its hard to cook. But good healthy snacks are always important to give to your kids atleast twice a day with some 100% juice and plenty of water
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• DD and I eat 3 meals a day and snacking in between.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Depends on the day and how hungry we are.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009