Has anyone had their tubes tied and regreted it later on?

I am thirty years old and have four kids. They are getting older now and I dont know if I am just going through a time in my life where I want to have another baby but deep down inside I know that I am nuts to think this. I did not question at all if it was the right thing to do when I tied my tubes but now I feel different. Oh my god I feel like I am already going through a mid life crisis lol! Does anyone else feel like this?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• No I had 5 babies and got mine tied 10 years ago and have never regretted it,if I get a baby itch I go get my nieces lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I guess I just have to wait for my kids to grow up and give me grand children. lol
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009