Frustrated Lack of Sex!?

Okay so when my SO and i got together we couldnt get enough of each other, and that flame never burnt out during my pregnancy, or after...but lately...im lucky if we have sex once a week...his cycle seems to be to want it every 4 days..so you can imagine how that works out....but its killing me. i know he works long hours and is tired. but its gotten to the point that even on weekends our relation ship is sex free. He tells me all day im sexy and beautiful, and he constantly grabs my booty or plays with my breasts during the day...then we get in the bed and nothing....i have found out that hes been "getting his" on his own lately....so my needs are left unmet.....what do i do.....im so lonely now...i love sex and i miss the hell out of it. We used to go at it until we were sore (like 4 times a day)....what could it be....could he truly be THAT TIRED?!..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Every 4 days is a lot more than "average".
    He is obviously still attracted to you and him "getting his" on his own is probably because it takes less energy than having sex.
    As for your needs going unmet, maybe you should do some "self service" to fill in the gaps.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• the PP said what I was thinking. Just take care of it yourself, hopefully at a time when he will walk in and see you. Chances are that would lead to what you want.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You should talk to him and communicate your feelings to him. I see so many people stray from relationships and marriages into the arms of another b/c their needs are not being met by their DH/SO. But, in so many circumstances...not all...but so many I see that if only people would just communicate how they feel, then things tend to get better. I would tell him in a nice way how you feel.
    Anonymous

• i haven't done it for almost because my DH was sick and then tired and then sick. AHHHHHHH haven't been able to kiss him for the same amount of time. KILLING ME know how you feel but not sure how to fix it. GL xx
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I would sit down and let him know how you feel. Don't accuse him or be too negative, just tell him that you are really having a hard time with the issue and want more intimancy. We have date night once or twice a month and make sure to rekindle whenever we can. We try to make sure we don't go more than a week without, that way no one feels unappreciated. Good luck!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• OP here...ive definitely asked him about the tired thing, and asked him if he realizes how long its been..he spends the whole day working me up to the big moment and then never owns up...kinda like what he said his ex used to do him. ive gotten to the point now that i just tell him, if your not going to follor through just dont even touch me, its not worth getting hot for nothing!!!!!
    Anonymous