Going to ask this again, sorry. But I just can't figure it out.

I am 3 weeks late. My last period ended May 21st. I have taken two pregnancy tests and both are negative. What could be wrong? No change in stress or eating. My next OB appointment is on August 3rd, they can not make me go in sooner. ):

Is this something to go into Urgent Care for? Also, I have had protected sex everytime and he said it didn't break.

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 11:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Health

• Are you on the pill? I was taking the YAZ and skipped at least 4 periods having negative pg tests too. Some birth control can keep you from having a period.
    Anonymous

• No, I am not on or have any birth control besides condoms.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Just wait until your OB appointment. This is not a cause for a trip to Urgent Care. You may be under more stress than you realize, you could be sick, you could be pregnant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Why not just go see a regular doctor? Any regular MD (not just OB) can order a blood test and should be able to see you same day. My sister never had positive urine pregnancy tests but she has 2 kids, so you never know...
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I haven't made a trip to the regular family doctor because I don't have one. But I'll find one. Thank you.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 10:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009