Are you suprised Obama hasn't been killed yet?

I honestly thought it would happen, now Im not so sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• And the idiot award goes too....
    Anonymous

• nope i have been praying that he lives through eight years and gets health care that a lot of Americans need
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don;t think your an idiot. I thought someone would have tried something by now. There are so many racists, white supremacists, kkk, you name it. They were all piss when as my neighbors  puts it "the N**** mut got in office." There are some really awful, intolerant ppl out there. So yes I am surprised. I wouldn't rule out anyone trying something in the future. But I'm sure the secret service has thought of this too. I could care less he is black, but some do.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• BANG BANG
    Anonymous

• OP I don't care that he is black, I voted for the man, but I guess deep down inside, I figured something would have happend by now, if only threats- but I figured anything of that nature would be made public. IDK.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I guarantee you there are threats coming in every single minute of the day. His security team is good enough that they can protect him though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• NEWS FLASH: THIS JUST IN!! Silly ANONYMOUS person types post on Cafe Mom stating she is surprised the President of our USA has not been shot yet while in office.

Stunned Mothers gasp reading such a statement and read in wonderment as to HOW such a lame ANONYMOUS person can type such a thing, for all Moms to read.......when Moms on Cafe Mom wonder as well with surprise that ANONYMOUS persons have not been shot as well!!

I say stupid people and all these extremists need to grow the hell up and step up, be a man. Be proud of who you are and realise who gives a crap about whose country/state is better then the other.

We all bleed red and have different beliefs......its what makes us that... DIFFERENT.

ONE WORLD IS ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US

And yeppers I am posting anonymously cause I dont want people getting ticked off at me, STATING AN OPINION.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES, EVERY ONE HAS ONE!
    Anonymous

• YES I AM VERY SUPRISED!
    Anonymous

• I hope he's given a 4 year chance like most presidents. I didn't vote for him and I still don't agree with many things he says, but what he does with our country at the end of his 4 year term is what matters to me and I would like for him to have that opportunity to show me what he can do. It would be one of the factors on whether I would vote for him or not on the next election.
    I pray he does not become a part of history in the manner you suggest because no matter who may disagree with him he is still this country's president and deserves respect.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009