has anyone bleached facial hair???

how did it turn out??? doing mine now-I think its about done-I feel it tingling. Hope it works I dont wanna shave- I heard it comes back darker- do you prefer to wax???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did once or twice. BE CAREFUL! If you leave it on too long it can burn your skin, and then it hurts like hell to put any water or face wash on it for a few days. I've waxed my upper lip before. Yes, I have hair there just like everyone else whether they want to admit it or not. If done correctly, I prefer waxing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it is better to wax. once you start you cant stop though. the bleaching works but you can still feel it there and if you can feel so can whoever your kissing. lol
    mommy21979

Answer by mommy21979 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• ok, I am back and it worked- not noticable-hope he doesnt feel it tho. LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009