My daughter bumped her nose on a chair...

a little drop of blood came out, will she be ok or does she need to go to the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Health

• She'll be fine.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Could her nose be broken?
    mi1stbabi

Answer by mi1stbabi at 11:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• If it was just "a little drop", she didnt run full force into the chair, and shes not screaming about her nose hurting, then no its not broken lol
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Thank you for your help.
    i hate to be parinoid, i am a first time mom and i usually just rush her to the ER whenever she hurts herself, my husband said i need to calm down, but i cant...i worry about her and want her to be ok....i have chilled out a bit though, i asked here and a couple other places insead of rushing her off to the ER again.... :)
    mi1stbabi

Answer by mi1stbabi at 12:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My daughter hit her nose hard on the corner of a table when she was about 4, her whole face swelled up, and we did go to the ER, but her nose was not broken. So if your daughter is not even swollen, I wouldn't worry about it. But keep an eye on her for the next week or so.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2009