Is he coming soon???

I'm 36 weeks 4 days and today I was a ball of energy, I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom, cleaned the living room, did 5 loads of laundry and pretty much didn't feel pregnant at all. I've had several people say once you have a day like this labor could start with in a couple days. Has anyone else started labor within a couple days of their big energy boost?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly myou don't ever really know when until it happens!
    Anonymous

• I'd just keep my eyes open for the mucous plug in your panties or toilet! They say once you loose that you should start labor in around 48 hours or less.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I do not have a crystal ball so I cannot tell you when your baby will be born. There is no good indication on when you will go into labor. Your mucus plug can be a sign of dialation/effacement but it doesn't mean labor will start in 48 hours. Your mucus plug can also regenerate. You might be dialated to a 4 for WEEKS or be hard and closed and be holding your baby a few hours later.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• someone told me that too. like your body is getting ready for the big day but idk. hope the best
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 12:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009