sex after birth

im sorry but i have to ask, im a new soon to be mom, and im wondering what sex will be like after giving birth? should it feel the same as prepregnancy, and if there is anyone who knows how the guy feels having sex with a women after birth.

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have a vaginal birth it might be a little uncomfortable the first couple times.

With a C-section you'll want to be careful of your tummy because it will be sore.

Guys don't usually care as long as you aren't still bleeding, and some don't even care about that.

Make sure you wait until you've healed enough though!
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• A little sore but we were back to business before the six week was up! Just tell him to take it easy.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Oh man it hurt like hell for me the first few times. But I tore from front to back so I was a little tender down there for a while. I recommend doing the exercises they tell you to lol. My DH loved it, he said it felt like the first time we had sex (I lost my verginity to him lol)
    Anonymous

• The doctors usually say no love making for six weeks. This is not the case. The true answer is no love making until YOU feel comfortable. This means it could be less or more than six weeks. For both my births we began well before the six weeks. My husband was worried and cautious. I assured him that it was okay, that I felt no pressure, that I wanted it and I would make sure to take things slow and easy. Bottom line is that every woman is different. I would encourage you to share your thoughts and feelings with your Love now and continue talking and sharing after your birth. Take it easy on yourself. It took nine months to make your baby and it can take nine months to fully (physically, emotionally, etc) recover. Listen to what your body and mind need and you'll be just fine.
    yalomsita

Answer by yalomsita at 11:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009