Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do when my x wont let me talk to my kids?

it is against the custody order and he still wont let me or them have phone conversation. and now he is in Conn on vacation which is 2000 miles away from me and he sent me a text saying hes keeping his phone off. all i wanted to do is tell them have fun and i love them cause it will be almost 2 weeks before i get them back. so upsetting.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (5)
  • You document every time for the next month that you try to call your children, and document what he says to you when you call. Then, after a month, you take it to the courts and let them know he is violating the custody agreement.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • Do you allow the kids to contact dad when they are with you?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

  • If it's against the custody order, you print that text out, and take his arse back to court!!!

    Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

  • Keep a record of every time you try to call your kids and like the PP said save that text. Take him back to court and tell them you want him to have supervised visits.

    Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

  • call 911

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.