Do you "judge" a person...?

....by their past or my their present?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I try not to judge. I have been judged in the past and I do not want to do the same to others.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I try not to judge people because I don't like when people judge me. I think alot of people do though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I try not to judge but know that I do. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't. A person's past is part of what makes them who they are today (by the experiences they've had and lessons they've learned) but their present is who they are NOW...and that's what truly matters.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I try not to judge - but knowing a tree by its fruit is all I can do.... I mean, I wouldn't date the guy I knew was a complete dog to women. I don't think it's a judgment, really. It's just seeing a bee hive, recognizing it as a bee hive and NOT sticking my arm in it without expecting that I'm gonna get stung.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• not my place to judge others

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Everyone judges.. Even those who try not to..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 10:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2009