Trying for baby #2

I had my IUD paragard removed June 30,2009 my OB told me to wait and have a period before we start trying, so i did. My LMP started on the 2nd of July i am usually 28 or 29 day cycle, me and my husband had Unprotected sex the 8th and the 10th, i have done alot of research online and can't seem to get a good enough answer, I guess what i want to know is what are the chances of concieving if my "Ovulation day is the 15th" the 14th day of my cycle

RCPerry511

Asked by RCPerry511 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I had my IUD taked out on March 6th (my doctor told us to wait 2 months cause my uterus was still thin, we waited a month thinking it would take around 6 to get prego) we started trying on april 1st and found out we are expecting on April 26th lol. I dont know about cycles and all that, but I know we had sex every other day/everyday, missionary with a pillow under my lower back and when he finished I stayed on my back and walked up a wall lol. Apparently it worked well lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• oh yeah and congrats on the baby!!! I think thats awesome
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It's a 50/50 shot. If you have sex right now that would be good too! But, don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen this month. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009