Why did you pick Avon?

Obviously for Avon reps, I'm just wondering why you chose Avon?

Jafra_mommy

Asked by Jafra_mommy at 12:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Because my mom has been with them for 30 years... I quit cause I hated it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I tried Pampered Chef.....didn't like doing the presentations while cooking and often hostess's wouldn't have the things that I asked them to have for me.

Then I tried Home Interiors......still didn't like doing presentations, plus the products are mostly expensive. Getting additional people to book shows was near impossible. I ended up driving all over the county to do them.

Then I decided Avon would work better for me. No shows. If I have a customer that is too far away from me, I give them a code for free shipping and they can get their order sent to them at no charge. Plus there are so many things for a customer to choose from, it's not JUST make-up. So there is literally something for everyone.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Before buying or selling body care products, you should check the safety of the ingredient. I like the skin deep database. You can copy and paste this link: www.ewg.org.

Many companies like Mary Kay and Avon, make a big deal of their public support for breast cancer research, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I decided to sell Avon because it was the only company I had seen out of the ones my friends had done that actually had real money making potential for me and my personality. I've done really well with and love the company! If you have questions let me know :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2009