please advice/help asap!!

im in a bad deal...my husband and i have been fighting like crazy...we r tryin to work on it...two days ago he told me he hated me and he was miserable w/me! :( we r not loving ne more i dont want to be im hurt by his words...today something was wrong w/our computer i looked up our browsinmg history for a virus and found that when he "goes to bed" in the office cuz he cant sleep w/us bcuz he needs lots of rest for work he is actuially going online and searching tons of porn of lesbians and young girls...i cant handle that i feel its cheating to look at another woman at a strip club 0r in porn...im sooo hurt what do i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to grow up!!!!!!!! Porn is for teenage boys who are curious about the female body! He has a wife who he can love and have sex with if he so wishes in the other room. Let him know he needs to freakin grow up because his immaturity in not only ruining your computer but also your relationship!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I used to feel the same way about the DH looking at dirty movies or magazines. BUt, then I realized that it's just a guy thing and it's all visual. My DH is with ME and not straying to meetup with other women. It's a natural thing for men to look. HOw can I be mad at that? I will add though, going to a strip club is different that looking at pictures. That puts him in the moment IN PERSON and on a regular basis (not once in a blue moon like at a bachelor party) it is crossing the line. But, as for your DH saying those awful things, sounds like he was just really mad and said some things out of anger. We all do it. We regret it later, but, things are said in the heat of the moment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm one of those women who thinks this is unacceptable. Sorry but I would sit down and let him know how it makes you feel. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Men are men! They are lookers. So if he looks at other women, it's not necessarily a stab at you. He's a guy and that's what guys do. He's not cheating! He's coming home to you. And no he's not being immature. Are you telling me that you don't find Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Tom Cruise, or whoever on the big screen attractive??? You've never had a fantasy? I don't get how women look and fantasize yet get so pissed off when men do it. Double standard I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Therapy, stat.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't care about the porn.. If you are that miserable, leave..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Tell him to grow the F up!!!!!!!
    Anonymous