what do you look at during sex?

me and my boyfriend don't have sex often because we never really have the chance, so when we do it's kind of awkward. he stares at me the entire time and i feel weird just staring at him too so i close my eyes.. but then i feel weird doing that too. lol it's just all kind of an awkward situation. soo what do you ladies look at during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL what!!!??? I am way too into it to even KNOW what the hell I am looking at! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think I either look at the wall/celing or my eyes are closed and Im like holy shit this feels good lol Easy way to do it is put your cheek against his and nibble on his ear,kiss his neck or just moan lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Um, too into the moment to know what I am looking at while having sex. I guess sometimes it is at the my SO, the wall, the ceiling, the bed...depends on how good the sex is or how into it I am.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Maybe he's looking at your expression to see if you are enjoying him. Eye contact can be a way of bonding with you, I guess. Try blindfolding him or yourself if it really bothers you. I don't know what to tell you.
    sunshinesmon

Answer by sunshinesmon at 12:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think I'm either squeezing my eyes shut or looking at some awesomely sexy part of my husband's body :p Sometimes I can remember looking at the pillow or the arm or back of the couch. I can't be sure, though, because usually those moments are pleasure-hazy :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• okay so he's looking at you......Well you just bit and lick your lips in a slow pleasing way...all the while you hold his gaze......sex it what you make it out to be....it can be weird or it can be fun...use your imagination!! and if you dont like his stareing at you ask him to do it doggy style or you be on top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I dunno what I look at sometimes him, sometimes i close my eyes, idunno....never really paid any attention
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• hahaha...i remember wuite a while ago I had a bf who stared at me during sex and I stopped in the middle and was like "hey ur making me paranoid, dont stare at me" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Now that I think about it, his left shoulder. In that position, anyway.
    Look at his chest. Then you don't have to make eye contact, you aren't appearing to space out on him, and he feels good because you're eyeing his hansome pecks....or, that's what you can tell him and get away with it!
    Then again, is it that uncomfortable that you don't know where to look? I used to make out with a boyfriend in his room, and just look around like, "This place is a freakin pigsty." I figured out kind of quick that I'd rather clean than kiss him and that probably meant I should move on, lol.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i dont know...i guess the inside of my head...lol...no i probably look at the wall or him for a sec then the wall or his feet if we do it reverse or the dresser the whole room is what i look at
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009