do you think that men can REALLY be bisexual?

or do you think they are gay, but just in denial? i'm sure there are a lot that really are equally attracted to both. but i have a friend who is a very successful, wealthy young man who recently divorced his wife. he said she was a gold-digger, but i was wondering if it was because he was battling his inner desires or because it just really didn't work. it's not my place to ask, but i'm only human so i'm gonna wonder.. what do you think? do you think they are just in denial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my personal theory s everyone is bisexual, some people ignore it and pretend to be straight, some people take it to the extreme and become gay, and some people embrace it and enjoy the best of both worlds. so yes, i think he is bisexual, not gay in denial...love and attraction are based on a lot more than just gender!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• In my opinon you are either gay or your not. Pick one and stick to it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree. Gay or straight, you can't be a little bit of both.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Nope. They either like mens a$$ holes or womens a$$ holes and vaginas. not both. lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It's like this: Either shit or get off the pot!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Knowing bisexual men, I say yes...they really CAN be bisexual. Sexuality is not just as simple as where you like to wet your cock (since we're talking about men here).

Would you ask the same about a woman being bisexual?
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes, I would say the same of women. I don't care what sex you prefer, but please make up your damn mind about which one you prefer! You can't have your cake and eat it too!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Every woman is bisexual, its just a matter of how bisexual they are lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think I have met a few try-sexauls! LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think it is definitely possible for both men and women both to be bisexual. There is a lot more to attraction and sexuality than gender in my opinion.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2009