does anyone know of any work-at-home jobs that are completely scam free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a couple of ideas for you:

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Heres an idea to make a lucrative income from home!

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• There are good and bad business opportunities out there... it will be up to you to check them out, if you can get on a team call, talk to the owner of the business, see it 4-6 times and feel it is something you can rock and roll with.... go for it, what works for me might not work for you but until you check things out you will never know... remember... you will only get out of any business what you put into it... any get rich quick thing is most likely a scam.... blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 8:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hello! I got laid off in April and it was my main goal to find something that I could stay home and do. I finally found a girl that turned me onto Internet CEO Moms. It is completely legit and there are 17,000+ moms working for them. If you would like to know more, you can visit my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the business! It's definitely the most positive experience I have ever had :-) Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I do! I started my at own biz just a few months ago with 2 little ones running around. I asbolutely love it! The comp I work with has just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk to you and get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

• Our company is 24 years old, debt-free, ethical and just won the BBB Torch Award.
    http://www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009