Do you carry a dictonary in your purse?

Do you stop and pull out a dictonary when you are talking to others and correct them? I think I am going to start doing that!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The trick is, in regular conversation, there is no spell check. You also don't have the opportunity to read what you are saying before you actually speak.

For me, writing properly is a reflection on me. It shows that I care about what I am portraying to the outside world; here on CM, all you have are your words, might as well use them properly.

I do refrain from correcting others though. It's irritating, but not worth bothering others.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Dictionary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't even carry a purse, let alone a dictionary. I am curious as to what started this. I am referred to as the "Walking Encyclopedia" at work though.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Nevermind, I found it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• oooh... I think someone has a crush on you ronjwake anon get off her tit and leave her questions alone.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009