What have you done for your marriage today??

I seen it on tv. Thought it was something we should all ask ourselves. I know I don't realize what I may or may not do for my marriage.

mommyof302

Asked by mommyof302 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Something fun ;)

Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• we worked together to rebuild our tent trailer and then clean up all the camping gear for the next camping trip
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I told him I loved him before he fell asleep...even after he was gone for 2 days having his own fun
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• OMG this is a brilliant question. Nice job poster Momma! As 4 my answer...... we actually fought twice and didn't make up before he left for work. BUT..... we're going on a romantic child free mini vacation Tuesday night and I just upgraded us to the whirlpool suite. Does that count?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband is gone but I still tell him I love him in Heaven every night when I pray :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I managed not to beat him with a stick.

Just kidding. I made him a huge pot of blackberry dumplings from the berries that Maya (my three year old) and I picked today, and I didn't even tease him when he asked where the Pepto was after eating three helpings. Poor piggy.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Nothing. He isn't here right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I send him an email every night since he's gone right now.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Today... nothing yet. It is 7:20 am-- I just got up at 7, and he is already gone to work.
    My 'game plan' for the day-- clean house, do laundry and figure out what to fix for supper, and do dishes. And who knows..... maybe some snuggling after the kids are in bed.....(if he can turn his computer off and not fall asleep!),.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009