Where is the proof God condemns this?

Oral sex in a marriage between a man and woman!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God put the clitoris there to help lubricate the vagina. how can anyone say they don't like to have that wonderful and yes ,God given pleasure touched. do you all not have sex for fun?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• honey, if you don't think God condemns it than don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• but ppl say that he does!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have heard that it is in the bible but I have never came across it.

Anonymous

• Ask your pastor. I have heard that God condemns oral sex but I have not found the verse yet! I really hope not due to oral sex is great!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I do not think the Catholic Church teachers oral sex between to married couples is wrong, but then again I refuse to put my mouth on something that pees so I wouldn't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I am going anon for this and hope I don't get deleted but here is what google says
    9. Doesn't the Bible consider oral sex to be a perversion?
    The Bible doesn't mention oral sex at all. When the Bible speaks of sexual perversion, as in Rom. 1:26-27, it means homosexual activity. Since homosexual men and women use oral sex as a primary sexual activity, some evangelicals consider it to be perverted.

The only sin related to sex in marriage is selfishness. This is just another case where it is more blessed to give than to receive. If your spouse enjoys oral sex as a means of foreplay as much as you do, it is not sinful and can be very exciting for both of you. However, if your spouse is not excited or is even repelled by giving or receiving oral sex, you should find other foreplay activities which are mutually exciting. To do otherwise would be to commit the sin of selfishness.

Fellatio is the formal word for oral sex invo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Simple. It doesn't. It does say that it's wrong for a man to masturbate only for the fact that they usually have sexual fantasies when doing it. (ie: lusting) but IMO, oral is between the two people in the marriage, so...
    I'm still not one to get in to that kinda stuff just because I don't like to, not because I think it's wrong.
    Anonymous

• Fellatio is the formal . This is when the wife kisses, licks, and sucks the head and shaft of the penis. Continued activity of this type will cause the husband to ejaculate. Husbands, know in advance if your wife will be excited or repelled by ejaculation into her mouth
    Cunnilingus is the formal word for oral sex involving the vulva, the wife's external and visible sex organ. This is when the husband kisses, licks, and sucks the clitoris and labia. He may also thrust his tongue into the mouth of the vagina. Continued activity of this type is very likely to cause the wife to have an orgasm. The spasms of such an orgasm may be so intense that a little vaginal fluid or urine will be expelled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Please note: There is no right or wrong way to have an orgasm between a husband and wife. It is my personal opinion that thrusting the penis in the vagina, using the hands, using the mouth and tongue -- are all equally right in God's eyes as long as the desire is for each other and not someone else.

Anonymous