My idea of hell is taking my kids to ........... (fill in blank)

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My crazy aunts condo. Its maybe 400 square feet and has 12 cats living in it. Yes 12 and its not clean and she has crap piled up everywhere and she gets furious at them if they touch her "pretties" which are actually just junk covered in cat hair. Its a nightmare. I dread it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• THE STORE!!!LOL

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• a fancy event?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• the movies
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• frustratedChucky Cheese. shoot me in the face first. sry

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• alysia you will be eating your words when baby boy comes! any place that means you can ignore your kids and have 'adult' conversation you will be praising ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• mine is the planetarium. the ALWAYS wanna go but get bored very quickly there. and u really cannot LEAVE.... open the door and it ruins the entire show for everyone
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• The grocery store! My three year old is just getting into the begging phase. ("But Mommy, I NEED some gummies!") Last week I got smart. I took the girls to McDonald's for Happy Meals before we went shopping!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My friend's house in the middle of nowhere. An hour drive straight up over a mountain, where I usually get lost. 3 very rowdy dogs, 4 cats, 2 kittens, 4 snakes, and chickens. 1 very emotional toddler, one newborn. No where to sit on the couch, no where to sit on the recliner, can't walk through a room, no carpet for my son to safely play on, no where to set him down, no downstairs bathrooms in order to keep an eye on the baby. Coal for heat. I don't think anyone has cleaned since December, when they moved, because last time I was there there were still boxes in the hallway. Oh, and the friend does nothing but scream swear words at her pets and ignore her screaming child and smoke in the house. Yeah. Love it.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• The doctor's office. Ugh. I had to take all 4 of them so that 2 could get school physicals. I almost strangled them all myself. I had the worst migraine I ever had after that visit and then had a 45 minute drive home in heavy rush hour traffic. I told my husband I wasn't doing doctor visits any more...he's taken them to all their visits since then.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2009