I had my period on the 6 th and ended on the 9th can i get pregnant if we had sex on the 12 th

my period is not normal sometimes it comes on the 6 th and others on the 12th and sometimes in between those days. My husband and I had sex on the 12th and when he pulled off the condom and he noticed a small rip in the condom. We already have 4 kids between us and we really right now dont want anymore. We were trying to wait to have anymore until I finished school what are the chances that I could still get pregnant. Like I said we are trying to figure out if there is a chance I will be pregnant or not

joshnchrystal

Asked by joshnchrystal at 1:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Go get the morning after pill
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• the problem is when i talked to my doctor they told me that it was too late to do so
    joshnchrystal

Answer by joshnchrystal at 2:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes! Why dont you get on some birth control?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Hey I got pregnanton my period before. I don't believe a doctor can predict that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• To the anonymous about why dont you get birth control. One the ones that I have tried I have had sever allergic reactions to them and two I was using condoms. So I was taking precautions it is not my fault that it broke. I mean I am married and another one would be fine if I had one cuz we can afford one except I am in school and just got one out of diapers. Oh and by the way I think your answer was rude
    joshnchrystal

Answer by joshnchrystal at 2:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• So you had sex today or the 12th of last month? Im confused... have you taken a test?
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i got pregnant on my period.. you can get pregnant whenever, you really dont know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2009